1/22/14

Press over the past couple months.

I've been receiving a little press the past month or so. Here are a few links to articles below.

RVA Magazine published an article about my work written by James Moffitt. The article goes through my experiences studying art/design to practicing it professionally. You can read it here.

Skull-A-Day featured my deer skull commission here. The blog was originally a project by Noah Scalin. Scalin's project entailed making a skull a day for 365 days - and a bonus skull because it was a leap year. Now the blog is run by folks who publish a skull by a different artist every day.
YO! magazine published an article on Occuprint, a database of posters responding to the occupy movement made available to download. My poster was one of the handful featured in the article. The article can by found here.

The VCU student paper published an article about a Civil War anthology titled, Remapping Richmond's Hallowed Ground.  I contributed spot illustrations for this book. I'm mentioned in the article as a VCU tie to the project. You can read it here

No comments: