9/14/10

Where is the new work?

I have been doing a lot of work with Helium Studios. Chris Hull creates a positive work environment and I have been fortunate enough to be with some great co-workers.

Anyways, most of the work I have been doing ends up changing - since I am only part-time - or is a mock up that clients may or may not want the public to see. As a result, I don't have much to show from this job. However, I have been fortunate enough to participate in some interesting projects as well as learn a lot about developing better user interfaces. My education has encouraged me to hold off on my website redesign and invest some extra time fine tuning it.

I have some more illustration intensive stuff to post shortly. Some of which can be seen in my blog about the sculpture class I am taking for my teaching certification.

No comments: