2/2/12

Real world problems. Real world solutions. Real world action. Design Rebels.


Hello VCU Graphic Design Students!
Are you ready for the real world of graphic design?
Sure you know about leading and kerning, but do you
know how to make a difference in your community?

Design Rebels introduces you to the world of socially
conscious design and gives you a chance to make
a real impact with your skills before you graduate.

Join us at the Design Rebels class. Cours number, GDES 491-003.

I will be teaching Design Rebels in the Fall of 2012 with Noah Scalin. I was a student in the very first Design Rebels class and now I will be co-teaching it. It is a great honor to have been asked to co-teach a class from a teacher who I have looked up to as both a professor and colleague. I am confident that this is going to be a great semester of intellectual engagement and introspective enlightenment.

No comments: